Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Not to be forgotten

Don't want to forget that Amanda and Blair came down for a weekend to see me while I was recovering from surgery. It helped cheer me a lot!! Plus Lisa came and saw me as well. Also tomorrow Samantha is coming for the day before she and Lar fly to Notre Dame for the weekend. So I am a happy camper. I am fortunate to be able to call all three of my daughters friends as well as my family and I really enjoy spending time with them. Their hubbies and significant others are awesome folks too. Can't stress enough how much family and friends mean to me. Halters are family. Have a great evening.

Oh-and Amanda-do what you know has to be done with as much compassion as you possibly can. You are a great teacher as well as an amazing person. Love you.

Mama Bear

4 comments:

Samantha Hensch said...

Ha, first commenter on this one!

See you tomorrow, Mom! I am excited :)

And I am really happy to have an early Thanksgiving...I am really looking forward to that.

Schmiddy said...

Manda - what is going on? Mom - I feel blessed to consider you a friend as well.

? said...

Thanks Mom- you rock (yeah, you're badass *grin). I love you and miss you!

? said...

Hey, Mom- KEEP POSTING! :)